Parts of the city to begin filling up with water fast yet again.
Parts of the city to begin filling up with water fast yet again.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
And what was it the first part of the week the Mayor of New Orleans wanted the people to begin moving back? Talk about ignorant people in politics. I guess the 1,000 or so that died already wasn't enough?
Oh no.....
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
They might as well go in with dirt and fill that place up because what's not to say this won't keep happening.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks